1. My son woke up at 4 am to be fed and so I’m still tired.
2. There’s laundry piled up high enough to be a safety hazard.
3. Half a pot of coffee isn’t enough.
4. My favorite pen ran out of ink.
5. I don’t have a typewriter like all the “real” writers use.
6. This round of Crossy Road isn’t going to play itself.
7. If I don’t get these pictures downloaded and sorted on Flickr, I’ll lose everything.
8. One. More. Tweet.
9. I’m just browsing Pinterest for recipes.
10. I’m hungry.
11. I think I lost my cat in the laundry room.
12. I’m bored with my room. I should move my furniture.
13. I’m tired.
14. I’ve spent the last five months speaking to a baby for the majority of my day and have forgotten basic grammar.
15. Lemon cupcakes. Someone has to make them. And eat them.
19. I. Just. Don’t. Want. To.